Posted to alt.home.repair
ChairMan[_6_] ChairMan[_6_] is offline

Default Exterminate Bundy

Oren wrote:
On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 14:04:58 -0400, Kurt Ullman

wrote:

In article ,
Oren wrote:

On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 08:28:45 -0500, Ken
wrote:

Got him confused with Harry Reed.

You got that right!! Also, I don't know why Bundy
didn't simply
say "I don't recall," or take the fifth amendment?
That seems to
work well in Washington.

"Rancher Bundy should've told the feds that those were
Mexican
cows - who came across the border illegally to seek
better grazing
opportunities. It was an act of love." -- Todd Starnes

Should have said they were Cuban cows. Feet dry so they
couldn't be
moved.

Correct. Haitian cows would rounded up, confined, and
deported at
great expense to tax payers - wet or dry feet makes no
difference.

should have just named his ranch Benghazi, that way, he'd
know the feds would never show up