Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_4_] John Grossbohlin[_4_] is offline

Default Sign - 1 attachment

"Larry" wrote in message ...

"John Grossbohlin"
wrote in m:

"Larry" wrote in message

I don't know if anyone noticed but the 1911 sign is
reversed. It shows the left side features on the right
side. I have corrected the drawing but that reverses the
sign. Also changing the text is not a problem. I can
add/remove text as desired.

All this time I thought you were simply not discriminating
against left handed people... ;~)

BTW, you are in good company... that famous photo of Billy
the Kid that had people thinking he was left handed turned
out to be a transposed negative...

If you actually noticed it on your own, you're the first. Many
people have seen the photo and nobody has mentioned it. Maybe
they're just being nice...

I did notice... there was something "off" about it the first time I looked
at it and then I got to wondering if I was seeing it from the wrong side
(transparent)... but the "1911" read correctly so I wasn't sure what to make
of it. Figured it was me... I'm the kind of guy who notices white line
spacers on butt plates in cowboy movies... and the Ruger revolver used in
photos for the TV show The Americans that was not produced until years after
the time frame in which the show is set. It's an annoying habit. ;~)

John