Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Larry[_7_] Larry[_7_] is offline

Default Sign - 1 attachment

"John Grossbohlin"
wrote in m:

"Larry" wrote in message

I don't know if anyone noticed but the 1911 sign is
reversed. It shows the left side features on the right
side. I have corrected the drawing but that reverses the
sign. Also changing the text is not a problem. I can
add/remove text as desired.

All this time I thought you were simply not discriminating
against left handed people... ;~)

BTW, you are in good company... that famous photo of Billy
the Kid that had people thinking he was left handed turned
out to be a transposed negative...

If you actually noticed it on your own, you're the first. Many
people have seen the photo and nobody has mentioned it. Maybe
they're just being nice...