Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_4_] John Grossbohlin[_4_] is offline

Default Sign - 1 attachment

"Larry" wrote in message ...

I don't know if anyone noticed but the 1911 sign is reversed.
It shows the left side features on the right side. I have
corrected the drawing but that reverses the sign. Also
changing the text is not a problem. I can add/remove text as
desired.

All this time I thought you were simply not discriminating against left
handed people... ;~)

BTW, you are in good company... that famous photo of Billy the Kid that had
people thinking he was left handed turned out to be a transposed negative...