Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Larry[_7_] Larry[_7_] is offline

Default Sign - 1 attachment

Swingman wrote in
:

On 4/17/2014 9:44 PM, ChairMan wrote:

No.....I don't want ya to post anything personal, just a
price. Depending on the cost, my buddy who wants it for
his wife would need/like it by july 24th, for his wifes
birthday. Just throw a ballpark out there, i think they
would be highly marketable. The reply from my buddy in
Georgetown was "Outstanding sign!!--never seen anything
like it.....Is this made with a commercial process or just
good old American creativity? " And he knows a bunch of
guys in his T-Bird club and so on and so on

Bet that folks on gun forums, like the below, would jump
all over it:

http://forums.1911forum.com/index.ph...fce79f3c20af2c
3b3a8546ec03

In my experience advertising on forums is generally frowned
upon. Especially a new guy joining and the first post is selling
something. I've got a couple of places that pictures are
floating around and getting good feedback from most everyone.
Just don't know if I can make enough money at it to make it
worthwhile.