Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Sign - 1 attachment

On 4/17/2014 9:44 PM, ChairMan wrote:

No.....I don't want ya to post anything personal, just a price.
Depending on the cost, my buddy who wants it for his wife would need/like it
by july 24th, for his wifes birthday.
Just throw a ballpark out there, i think they would be highly marketable.
The reply from my buddy in Georgetown was "Outstanding sign!!--never seen
anything like it.....Is this made with a commercial process
or just good old American creativity? " And he knows a bunch of guys in his
T-Bird club and so on and so on

Bet that folks on gun forums, like the below, would jump all over it:

http://forums.1911forum.com/index.ph...2c3b3a8546ec03

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net