Posted to alt.home.repair
Digger Nick Digger Nick is offline

Default Those crazy canucks

On Friday, April 18, 2014 2:03:41 AM UTC-4, VinnyB wrote:
On Thu, 17 Apr 2014 18:56:20 +0200, nestork

wrote in

Bottom line here is that Canada and the USA are like Austria and Germany

or New Zealand and Australia.

Separate countries in geography only. They both speak the same

language, have the same religions, follow the same legal system and have

very much the same culture. I expect most Canadians would prefer to

have the USA as a southern neighbor than Iran, and most Americans would

prefer to have Canada as a northern neighbor than Iran.

True except for Quebec. I think I would rather have Iran (well, or at

least Somalia) as a near neighbor.

--

I kill-file all messages posted through Google Groups.

Liar