Jim M

Default WTB - Stronghold Chuck

http://www.woodstockwoodshow.bizhosting.com/

The show is held in Woodstock Ontario. Contact information below.
Admission is $10 (canadian) a day or $25 for the three day pass. Free parking.

The Woodstock Woodshow
P.O Box 1272,
Woodstock, Ontario
N4S 8R2
Phone: (519) 539-7772 or (519) 423-6722
Fax: (519) 539-1710 0r (519) 423-6802

I went last year and saw Dale Nish demonstrating. Jacques Coulombe was there selling woodturning tools as was Paul Ross and of course Oneway manufacturing.
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homep...cquescoulombe/
http://www.chaletwoodcraft.com/
http://www.oneway.on.ca/
And hundreds of other dealers. It took up 5 or more buildings at the fairgrounds and several large outside tents. It is easily the biggest woodworking show I have seen. Easily 5 - 6 times larger than the Woodworking Shows that go from city to city around the US.