Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OTish Battery life on smartphone? Thanks!

Said smartphone is a Samsung Galaxy Ace2.

Previously if I eft home with it 100% charged it would last all day,
maybe dropping to 40% charged by the time I got home.

For the past week its been dropping to 30% or less by around 3pm.

Something is clearly running in the background & using up battery power,
any idea what?

Thanks to all. Turned off WiFi & Bluetooth yesterday AM and battery
still at 64% when I got home.

No idea how they suddenly got turned on, piggin smart phones have a mind
of their own!