Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Sign - 1 attachment

Larry wrote:
"Mike Marlow" wrote in
:

Larry wrote:
"ChairMan" wrote in
:

Larry wrote:
Recently made sign using acrylic and LED's. Not much
woodworking content but I had lots of postive comments.
Very hard to photograph...

Nice looking piece of work. How about some pics of your
homemade router setup?

I was thinking about documenting the build and putting it up as
a how-not-to-do things but time is the problem. It's not one of
my best pieces of work.

Looking from a different perspective though, it was
engineered/built from the ground up by me, an enormous feat.
Even with all warts it's still pretty amazing. Learned a lot
along the way but I think ultimately I'm going to buy one.
Something I can use and actually produce with instead of working
on fine tuning.

I understand that but we are all our own worst critics. I liked the piece
of work.

--

-Mike-