Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
ChairMan[_6_] ChairMan[_6_] is offline

Default Sign - 1 attachment

In ,
Larry belched:
"ChairMan" wrote in
:

In ,
Larry belched:
"ChairMan" wrote in
:

Larry wrote:
Recently made sign using acrylic and LED's. Not much
woodworking content but I had lots of postive comments.
Very hard to photograph...

Larry

Ya takin any orders?
I forwarded your pic to a couple of buddies and they all
want to know where they can get one

I would love to but I'd have to charge more than what I
believe people would pay, else I'd be working for less
than a kid building shoes in Bangladesh.

If you and Swingman are really serious, and not in a huge
hurry, we could probably work something out. I think
you're local to me if I remember right.

There are a couple of other pictures of some stuff I've
been working on posted at http://www.roanokewx.com/cnc.htm
and contact info on my home page.

Larry

shoot me a numberpardon the pun and I'll let them know.
Ya might be surprised, plus the more ya make, the cheaper
they getg Are you in Roanoke? I'm N Dallas/ Plano.
Couple buddies here, one in Georgetown.
One buddy here wants one for his wife

Yea... I don't think I'm going to put my # on Usenet. On my
homepage is a link to email me. Let's start off that way then
we can talk.

Larry

No.....I don't want ya to post anything personal, just a price.
Depending on the cost, my buddy who wants it for his wife would need/like it
by july 24th, for his wifes birthday.
Just throw a ballpark out there, i think they would be highly marketable.
The reply from my buddy in Georgetown was "Outstanding sign!!--never seen
anything like it.....Is this made with a commercial process
or just good old American creativity? " And he knows a bunch of guys in his
T-Bird club and so on and so on