Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Those crazy canucks

nestork wrote:
Bottom line here is that Canada and the USA are like Austria and Germany
or New Zealand and Australia.

Separate countries in geography only. They both speak the same
language, have the same religions, follow the same legal system and have
very much the same culture. I expect most Canadians would prefer to
have the USA as a southern neighbor than Iran, and most Americans would
prefer to have Canada as a northern neighbor than Iran.

Hi,
That's for sure. I live in Calgary where it happened. The kid
had known mental issue. It is recorded as worst mass murder in the
history of city. His dad is an inspector at city PD(33 year veteran).