Posted to alt.home.repair
ChairMan[_6_] ChairMan[_6_] is offline

Default Those crazy canucks

nestork wrote:
HomeGuy and Chairman both have to recognize that people
are the same
everywhere, and so senseless murders happen everywhere.
The USA has
about 9 times the population of Canada, and so it's
reasonable to
expect that there's going to be 9 times as many senseless
murders in
the USA than in Canada.

The point is that people are the same everywhere, both
north and south
of the 49th parallel (the US/Canada border) as well as on
other
continents. So senseless murders happen everywhere on
this Good Earth
(save, possibly for Antarctica).

come on nestork, *I* know that, I'm just jerkin the
dumbasses chain.
And it worked. Sorry, I was just in need of an extra chuckle
today and when I saw this story, I immediately thought of
HBoi.
He reponded exactly how thought he would
Some of my best friends are Canadiang Really!

Maybe even some relatives(SSSHHHH)
I'm huntin wabbits