Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT computers

On Wed, 16 Apr 2014 18:13:00 -0700 (PDT), Bob_Villa
wrote:

On Wednesday, April 16, 2014 8:05:51 PM UTC-5, wrote:
...a program called Easeus todo backup. It works better than HDClone, which works

better than Norton Ghost.

Their Partition Master is also an excellent product.

I used Easeus and liked it...but after finding it was Chinese I removed it. But that's just me...

What can you buy in the USA (or Canada) that isn't at least partly
Chinese??? Virtually every tool or appliance, every Radio, TV,
telephone, and even CAR has chinese parts in it.