Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nightjar Nightjar is offline

Default OT. World's most expensive power station.

On 16/04/2014 23:31, David Paste wrote:
On Wednesday, 16 April 2014 17:51:18 UTC+1, Nightjar wrote:
On 16/04/2014 15:57, David Paste wrote:

What about the town near-by? There seems to be a roaring tourist trade
visiting the place, can't be so bad, surely?...

They are subject to a lot of rules, such as don't sit, smoke, eat or
drink outdoors, don't wander away from the guided tour, avoid moss
(which concentrates some of the radioactive elements), don't wear
anything you don't mind losing if it gets contaminated.

I'd have to go along weraing a Dad's Army T-shirt with "DON'T PANIC! DON'T
PANIC!" stencilled on it!

I can't really see it on my list of places to visit.

Colin Bignell