Russell Seaton

Default WTB - Stronghold Chuck

As I'm sure you have already figured out, the quote from Oneway for
$259.95 is in USA Dollars. The price of $269.95 listed on the House
of Tools website, a Canadian company, is in CANADA Dollars. Given the
current exchange rate of about .74 USA Dollars per 1 Canada Dollar,
the price from House of Tools is equal to $200 USA Dollars. Plus
shipping. I don't know about you, but I'd rather pay $200 USA Dollars
plus shipping for a Stronghold chuck from House of Tools than $260,
shipping included, from Oneway direct.

I ordered my Delta Midi lathe from House of Tools last fall when they
had a great sale price and it arrived just fine. $235 USA Dollars
delivered.

Bill wrote in message ...
Stephane,

Rob found the stronghold chuck for 259$ dollars and asked us if anyone
knows of a better price. You then reply with a recommendation to buy
at 269$ from house of tools???

Bill

Stephane Guerin wrote in
:

House of tool got a great price on oneway chuck.

www.houseoftools.com