Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default OT BLM takes down 'First Amendment areas' My bloviating

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 4/12/2014 8:07 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 12 Apr 2014 20:54:02 -0400, Stanley
wrote:

On 04/12/2014 02:16 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 11 Apr 2014 08:43:37 -0700 (PDT), Harry K
wrote:

Yep. I have never heard of anyone being allowed free grazing
on federal/state land. There is always a grazing fee of some
kind.

I can't believe that people are supporting that POS. He is
stealing the use of OUR land.

Harry K

What ignorance you show. Grazing fees go to the landlord. YOU
do not own this land, nor does the federal government. This a
Clark County, Nevada land.

Now go preen your feathers.

Even the deadbeat Mormon admits he owes $300,000.

He never said it is owed the to the feds. Try to keep up.

From
http://www.latimes.com/nation/nation...,1159016.story

The government has said the cattle round-up was a ?last resort? to
enforce court orders
ruling that Bundy has failed to pay more than $1 million in fees
since 1993 for his cattle to graze on public land.

Forcing him either to pay or to give up his cattle is a matter of
fairness to the 16,000 ranchers who do follow the rules, U.S.
officials say.

The 68-year-old father of 14 has argued in court that his Mormon
ancestors worked the land since the 1880s, long before the BLM was
formed, giving him rights that predate federal involvement. He says
he only owes about $300,000.

As of this morning, PST, the feds tucked tail. He will get his
cattle back that was stolen from him without a warrant. In violation
of the Bill of Rights.

Stealing cattle was once a hangable offense. Folks back east should
learn this.

Strange how the feds showed up with machine guns, weapons of war that
Joe Citizen is not allowed to have. That kind of thing doesn't seem to
bother the mindless P.L.L.C.F. who have no problem with a government
that gives more rights to animals, fish and insects than the human
beings who are citizens. ^_^

TDD

All I can think of is Waco, TX and Ruby Ridge. I am glad to see the gov't
withdraw. I am not following too closely but I am sure there are better
methods for BOTH sides to use. My understanding the BLM is not an
enforcement agency. Let the courts do their thing. Let the dissenters
speak.

I don't live nor have ever been in that part of the country. Personal mores
are different everywhere. It would take a huge jump for me to understand.

One thing I do know is to keep the conresscritters out of it. They lie
before they would tell the truth. It is essentially a local matter. So they
should STFU. That is part of the diversionary tactics. They screw up what
they touch and then when found out they lie their asses off and divert. Who
can trust any of them?

--
Tekkie