Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT BLM takes down 'First Amendment areas'

On 4/12/2014 1:16 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 11 Apr 2014 08:43:37 -0700 (PDT), Harry K
wrote:

Yep. I have never heard of anyone being allowed free grazing on federal/state land. There is always a grazing fee of some kind.

I can't believe that people are supporting that POS. He is stealing the use of OUR land.

Harry K

What ignorance you show. Grazing fees go to the landlord. YOU do not
own this land, nor does the federal government. This a Clark County,
Nevada land.

Now go preen your feathers.

I wonder how much of that grazing fee would pay toward one trip by our
Affirmative Action President in the fleet of jet it takes to fly him
around? Perhaps about one minute? ^_^

TDD