billh

Default WTB - Stronghold Chuck

Have a look at www.nicks.ca The US/Cdn exchange rate isn't perhaps quite
as favorable as 50% but still good for you. Their price on a Stronghold with
#2 jaws and adapter etc is $340 Cdn. They do ship to US. I don't think
you'll find a wide range of prices since Oneway seems to like to keep them
in line from what I understand.

Billh

"Rob McConachie" wrote in message
news
Greetings!

After doing my research and comparing features of one chuck to another, I
have decided that the Oneway Stronghold chuck seems to meet my needs as

far
as I can imagine (plus a little for good measure).

However, now that I have made this decision, I need to find it.

At this point, the best price I have found is directly from Oneway at

$259.

Does anybody know a better location for a better price?

thanks!

Rob