Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff[_2_] Brian Gaff[_2_] is offline

Default OTish Battery like on smartphone?

Are you sure its not just the battery getting old?
I know a lot of phones do take significant current on gps and some
monitoring tasks.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
news
Said smartphone is a Samsung Galaxy Ace2.

Previously if I eft home with it 100% charged it would last all day, maybe
dropping to 40% charged by the time I got home.

For the past week its been dropping to 30% or less by around 3pm.

Something is clearly running in the background & using up battery power,
any idea what?