Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular.t-mobile,sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] nobody@nada.com is offline

Default Would you file an FTC or FCC complaint for Android T-Mobile ROM lies?

On Tue, 15 Apr 2014 15:36:22 -0500, Rodruigo Garcia
wrote:

Michael Black wrote, on Tue, 08 Apr 2014 14:22:06 -0400:

Well that's one reason to buy used or cheap to begin with

Good point.
I learned how to skid into a guardrail in icy conditions on
my first (used) card. Thank god it was a clunker!

This L9 seems to be a clunker.

I read most of the reviews on Amazon and it seems like the
only ones happy with it are people who never had a phone
before and they're just overjoyed that the thing can
show videos on youtube.

No serious smartphone user would even think it usable
though so I don't know how the op was tricked since the
phone specs, even taken at face value, suck.

Really? Define "serious smartphone user". Not everyone needs gobs of
memory.

With only 4gb to start with, and everyone knows that the sd
card can't be used, nobody in his right mind should buy this
phone, even as a gift.