Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Papa Johns deceptive advertising.......

On 4/15/2014 8:42 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 15 Apr 2014 16:39:40 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote:

yep and thanks the health department will be visiting this papa johns.

Some years ago I reported a hospital for a very unsafe situation..

Not only did they fix the item I reported but they got fined 15 grand for something very serious.

The PA state health department inspects the entire hospital if they get a detailed complaint...

The way I look at it I may have saved some lives.

I'm with you Bob. We should not tolerate Tyranny. From government all
the way down to a pizza franchise.

Did the pizza place employees have on hair nets and gloves? If they
were slovenly, bring the big guns out and break 'em.

If we can save the life of just one tortoise.... or a snail darter...

I think there should a Pizza Militia.

New department, Citizen Reporting and Policing.

You too can sign up to C.R.A.P. on people, and
send C.R.A.P. every where you go. With the new
C.R.A.P., everyone will know that you really
give C.R.A.P. to your neighbors and friends.
Just dial the anonymous 800 number, and C.R.A.P.
all over your friends, neighbors, local pizza
joint, hospital, etc. They'll thank you in the
end when they see you C.R.A.P. every minute of
every day, and they'll thank you and probably
tell you where you can stick it.

--
..
Christopher A. Young