Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular.t-mobile,sci.electronics.repair
Kerry Blethan Kerry Blethan is offline

Default Would you file an FTC or FCC complaint for Android T-Mobile ROMlies?

Paul Miner wrote:

I went another way when I bought my first smart phone and got what was then
a better-than-average device, the Galaxy S3. As it turned out, I like it
quite a lot, but there are obvious risks associated with not buying cheap.

Anyone can buy a great $700 phone but it takes an expert Android user
to buy a good $200 phone.

The only good $200 phone I know of is the 16gb MOTO-G.
Do you know of any other 16GB $200 phones?