Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default Papa Johns deceptive advertising.......

the 12 buck sale price was on the front door of the store, and while waiting on the complaint line it was repeated 20 times or so, every minute, sale price on the web site too.

the store says they get complaints daily since the franchise doesnt honor any sales price from on line orders

normal price about 16 bucks.

I didnt want the free pizza, I demand they honor their sales price, and will contact the media.

perhaps papa johns charges the franchise for on line orders. so they dont honor the price.....

sounds like a dirty franchisee if you ask me.