Posted to alt.home.repair
bud-- bud-- is offline

Default Use pre-emergent weedkiller *and* reseed damaged areas -- how?

On 4/15/2014 8:30 AM, trader_4 wrote:
Kind of odd that tall fescue is recommended in ND, but won't grow one state over
in MN because it's too cold. But not that it matters, whatever is true
for lawns in MN doesn't make it so for the whole USA.

I put up a link that supports the idea that package mixes generally are
not low maintenance.

I did not suggest looking at that site to select a grass variety in
another area. I would not suggest what anyone somewhere else should use.

You are the one that is trying to generalize what works in one area is
true elsewhere.

You are arguing just to argue. I am not interested.