Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Want to borrow a SawStop

John Kennerson wrote:
"Leon" wrote in message

It is one year old and has been used enough to pay for it self a few
times over! ;~)

Isn't the Usenet great, Buttercup! You can just make **** up as you
go along and hope no one calls you on it. What kind of fuzzy ****ing
math did you use? I mean,
every time you've sawed a board on it you've ran to the keyboard to
post
pictures of the results, begging for accolades and acceptance. How
many paying
gigs have you churned out in that year, 1 maybe 2?

I call it like I see it, pure unadulterated bull****.

Hell - you called Leon out. Cut him right to the quick. Geezus - you are
one bright fellow. The rest of us fell into a simple appreciation of the
workmanship of his projects and forgot to look at whether he was getting
paid to produce this level of craftsmanship. Somehow I guess we forgot to
think about that . Good thing you came along.

Now that you've so eloquently redirected us, perhaps you could share all of
your paying gigs so that we can admire your workmanship...

I didn't think so...

--

-Mike-