Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default Want to borrow a SawStop

"woodchucker" wrote in message

On 4/15/2014 9:51 AM, Leon wrote:

I'm waithing for the day that she either drives through the back of her
garage and or through the garage door. The roof of her car always "just
clears" the bottom of the door as the garage door opener is lifting the
door. Her car is in and stopped before the garage door is finished
going up.

She likes the game of timing it... Eventually she'll be so confident,
that she'll learn... Until then enjoy the show, after that it will stop.

I know three guys who had their carbon fiber bicycles explode when the
bikes encountered the garage doors... Oops....

Big oops.. $$$$$$$

--
Jeff