Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular.t-mobile,sci.electronics.repair
TJ[_6_] TJ[_6_] is offline

Default Would you file an FTC or FCC complaint for Android T-Mobile ROMlies?

On 04/14/2014 07:13 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 04/12/2014 04:44 PM, TJ wrote:

On 04/12/2014 02:45 PM, The Real Bev wrote:

Good writers who don't say something stupid or that I know to be wrong
get more trust. Most people are assholes. Haven't you discovered that?

Only on Usenet. And those who comment on news articles, of course. But
face-to-face, no. I deal with the general public in a seasonal retail
situation on a daily basis, and I find that most by far are decent,
honest folk.

That doesn't mean they're not assholes. When I was in school I worked
for Bullock's and Sears. I was really good at helping people even if
they WERE assholes, but that doesn't mean I didn't want to slap them
silly. The members of the general public that I come in contact with
are generally people I'd rather not come in contact with

I sometimes read others' comments under facebook posts or news articles
and the vast majority should have just sat on their hands. Even my
'friends' sometimes say things I wish they hadn't, but they probably
think the same of me.

Anyway, I am truly thankful for usenet. Less so for facebook, but I'm
still glad it's there.

Each of us has his dark side, and occasionally each of us lets it
escape. That doesn't mean that we are all always like that.

I feel sad that you seem to have such a bitterness inside. Someone,
sometime, must have hurt you very deeply.

TJ