Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT BLM takes down 'First Amendment areas'

On Monday, April 14, 2014 11:36:49 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
Oren wrote:

Turns out Bundy is a real dumb ass. He never had a lawyer in the

first court appearance (98?) and tried to represent himself (fool for

a client). Therefore, the case was not appealed in the 9th Circuit

Court of Appeals (dumb)

He's like those 'sovereign citizens' who dream up some defense based on

Admiralty law, the Magna Carta, and a few other odds and ends to justify why

they don't have to pay taxes or get licenses. The lucky ones don't get shot

or pull a lot of hard time.

There you go. That's what I was talking about earlier when I told the
story about the limo driver I use occasionally. He's one of those types.
Interesting to chat with, but he sure has some kooky ideas. He was telling
me about how they looked at him like he was nuts when he went to the state
capitol to try to get some kind of "ambassador" status to give him diplomatic
immunity. Something about being a representative of the real America of old
to the current one.......