Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Flexible endoscope recommendations?

In article ,
newshound wrote:
CPC seem to be going for the old Maplin components market with no
minimum order charge and free delivery. Maplin used to be next day
delivery and free (above a certain value) - last time I used them they
charged for delivery which was also slow. Being slow to despatch
things means to me a lack of staff or organization. In these Ebay days
one expects fast dispatch - Maplin seem to have gone in reverse.

Plenty of electronic "components" on eBay these days, that's usually my
first port of call now. Similarly for "nuts and bolts".

Most of the electronic components with fast (2 or 3 days) delivery - ie
from the UK - cost a great deal more on Ebay than from CPC. Different if
they're coming from China and you don't mind waiting 3 or 4 weeks.

--
*When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.