Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Kennedy Kennedy is offline

Default Metalworking or politic.

On 14-Apr-14 7:27 PM, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
On 14-Apr-14 6:24 PM, Uffe B‘rentsen wrote:
Hi All

Is it just me or is there something wrong with this group or the

groups
name?
As I understand it the name rec.crafts.metalworking refers to real
metalwork and not some political grinding. Or should ther be a

proposal
to change the name of the group in a political direction?

The problem you see here is ubiquitous on UseNet. Because there is a
lack of active moderation in usegroups, spammers, trolls, and off-topic
subjects are pretty much par for the course.

It's more or less reflective of the growing rudeness and lack of dignity
and decorum in public society. "Do what feels good" is the operative
mantra.

Lloyd

It really is a shame. I've learnt so much great stuff from people here.

It never ceases to amaze me how much time & effort some people will put
in to help out a fellow with similar interests.