Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default online job

On Sun, 13 Apr 2014 18:49:20 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 13 Apr 2014 21:33:13 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Hmmmmm. I'm going to send cash just to make sure there are no problems.

Exchange it into the official currency of India, the Indian rupee.

Good Luck on the job.

Thank, I'm going to need a big box to fit the 12,009 rupees in.

When I get my first paycheck in India, I'm going out for a steak dinner.

Several states in India are ramping up legislation to protect cows.

I'm just sayin'

Aren't cows sacred there? Is it legal to serve beef?

Not only cows, but they let monkeys run free in the city. In some
places, when you move to a new home you perform a ceremony and
sprinkle cow urine in the entry. There are also many vegetarian
restaurants. Doubt you'll find a steakhouse.