Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default Flexible endoscope recommendations?

In article ,
Theo Markettos wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

CPC seem to be going for the old Maplin components market with no minimum
order charge and free delivery. Maplin used to be next day delivery and
free (above a certain value) - last time I used them they charged for
delivery which was also slow. Being slow to despatch things means to me a
lack of staff or organization. In these Ebay days one expects fast
dispatch - Maplin seem to have gone in reverse.

Plenty of electronic "components" on eBay these days, that's usually my
first port of call now. Similarly for "nuts and bolts".