Posted to alt.home.repair
harry k harry k is offline

Default OT BLM takes down 'First Amendment areas'

On Sunday, April 13, 2014 2:04:58 PM UTC-7, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 13 Apr 2014 12:13:27 -0700 (PDT), Harry K
wrote:

On Sunday, April 13, 2014 8:12:16 AM UTC-7, Oren wrote:

As of this morning, PST, the feds tucked tail. He will get his cattle

back that was stolen from him without a warrant. In violation of the

Bill of Rights.

Your claim is false.

We can agree to disagree

http://centurylink.net/news/read/art...ith_rancher-ap

"The bureau was implementing two federal court orders issued last year to remove Bundy's cattle after making repeated efforts to resolve the matter outside court."

How about we both admit we were wrong. It may not have been warrants but the court orders to remove them were issued LAST year.

The seizue was legal and constitutional.

Bottom line: Bundy is still a thief no matter how you try to dress it up.

It is also clear that the BLM did not participate in the negotiations to return the cattle and they are not going to meekly back down. Bundy will lose in the end and all the idiot "patriots" won't stop it.

Harry K
Harry K