Posted to alt.home.repair
VinnyB VinnyB is offline

Default How to complain to the FTC and/or FCC about deceptive advertising

On Sat, 12 Apr 2014 08:32:04 -0400, TJ wrote
in

On 04/11/2014 08:04 PM, Danny D. wrote:
On Fri, 11 Apr 2014 14:31:53 -0700, trader_4 wrote:

It can't make 4GB into 600MB.
But loading the OS and pre-installed apps sure can.

I think T-Mobile knows that they lied because, otherwise,
why would they have given me full face value (the entire $240)
that I had paid, months ago, for the LG Optimus F3?

They are attempting to buy you off.

TJ

Plus, what is really important to T-Mobile is that you stick with
their service. That's where the big profit is. The phones are just
something to suck you in, and as we can see, it worked well with Danny
D.
--
I kill-file all messages posted through Google Groups.