Posted to comp.mobile.android,misc.legal,alt.home.repair
tlvp tlvp is offline

Default How to complain to the FTC and/or FCC about deceptive advertising

On Sat, 12 Apr 2014 02:54:55 +0000 (UTC), Danny D. wrote:

On Fri, 11 Apr 2014 22:28:33 -0400, tlvp wrote:

How do we get FLICKR to report the link to the photo full size?

I hope I'm wrong, but my impression is FLICKR will never let you have a
true copy of what you uploaded back -- only an assortment of variously
reduced quasi-thumbnails. I'd be overjoyed to be proved wrong

... here is what I'm "supposed" to show you (I guess):
https://www.flickr.com/photos/98287134@N02/13754583623/

But, what I "want" to show you is just this pictu
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2825/1...849b4ff3_h.jpg

Hey, great! Thanks! You proved me wrong :-) . I guess the latter jpg is
essentially just your 1600px x 1154px original.

I get that URL, painstakingly, from the source code of Flickr
that I can get by doing a certain few (unstated) things to my
about:config in my browser - and then when I view the photo,
I can see the source code.

Great. Care to state those "few (unstated) things" you do to about:config?

If you have a BETTER way for me to point to a photo ..

I haven't. Like you, I'd welcome seeing more ways ... :-) . Cheers, -- tlvp