Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default gas price

bob haller posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

PA governor corbett stuck it to everyone ramroding thru a gas tax and fees
increase, much of it to go mass transit. In Pittsburgh thats PAT Transit,
they have built 2 bus ways and one light rail to the airport none of which
never got anywhere near the airport however they did build a tunnel
under the river, while a mostly abandoned rail road bridge could of been
used for a fraction of the cost, and included service to the convention
center....

Yeah, same crap near Philly but worse. Also Biden wants to spend HUGE
amounts of money on hi speed trains on the NE corridor. More waste.

I'm not sure that Corbett cut money for schools but I know that throwing
more money at things does nothing to improve a flawed system.

--
Tekkie