Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular.t-mobile,sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Would you file an FTC or FCC complaint for Android T-Mobile ROM lies?

"josephkk" wrote in message
On Tue, 08 Apr 2014 11:16:05 -0400, TJ wrote:

Buying a cellphone, especially the first one, is very different.
First-time buyers don't know what they don't know. Since this is
relatively new technology aimed partially at first-time buyers, the
decent thing is to provide more and better explanation.

Unless the intent is to screw the customers, of course.

Every motor vehicle I've ever owned had a spec for how many miles you
can drive on a tankful of fuel. And none of those vehicles met that spec
in Real Life.

TJ

Real bad leadfoot eh?

?-)

I told a friend the other day that I drove a Ford Focus Digital Edition.
"What's that then ?" he asked. "I've never heard of that model".

"Ah... " said I. "It only has two speeds - going and stopped ..." d:-)

Needless to say, I don't get very good mpg ...

Arfa