Posted to alt.home.repair
Stanley[_2_] Stanley[_2_] is offline

Default OT BLM takes down 'First Amendment areas'

On 04/12/2014 02:16 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 11 Apr 2014 08:43:37 -0700 (PDT), Harry K
wrote:

Yep. I have never heard of anyone being allowed free grazing on federal/state land. There is always a grazing fee of some kind.

I can't believe that people are supporting that POS. He is stealing the use of OUR land.

Harry K

What ignorance you show. Grazing fees go to the landlord. YOU do not
own this land, nor does the federal government. This a Clark County,
Nevada land.

Now go preen your feathers.

Even the deadbeat Mormon admits he owes $300,000.

From
http://www.latimes.com/nation/nation...,1159016.story

The government has said the cattle round-up was a “last resort” to enforce court orders
ruling that Bundy has failed to pay more than $1 million in fees since 1993 for his cattle
to graze on public land.

Forcing him either to pay or to give up his cattle is a matter of fairness to the
16,000 ranchers who do follow the rules, U.S. officials say.

The 68-year-old father of 14 has argued in court that his Mormon ancestors worked the land
since the 1880s, long before the BLM was formed, giving him rights that predate federal
involvement. He says he only owes about $300,000.