Posted to uk.d-i-y
Theo Markettos Theo Markettos is offline

Default Flexible endoscope recommendations?

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
You'll be lucky with Maplin these days. For components. Mostly just mail
order.

I suspect they don't stock half the things in the catalogue even in the
warehouse. I've gone in, found just the thing albeit overpriced, and
then they tell me they can get one in six weeks.

Time to browse over to Farnell or CPC and it'll arrive next day.
Sure, some lines are out of stock but they have 17 varieties of everything.
And after years of being unusable their websites are actually passable these
days.

Theo