Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT computers

On Sat, 12 Apr 2014 11:06:40 -0400, "TomR" wrote:

Jerry wrote:
"Oren" wrote in message
My "words of wisdom" would be to give some information about your
system.

Install Belarc Advisor. Past and copy a final report back here.

Here's some information. I did have 53 updates to download and
install! Still 3 to go. Thank you

I just saw this thread, and I have not read all of the many posts that are
in it.

But, I am like you -- I have two Windows XP computers, and I want to replace
them. I don't want Windows 8. I do want Windows 7. I found a post further
down in the thread from "Moe" and, as I replied, I think his suggestions of
how to find new or used Windows 7 computers are good ones. I am going to
start looking right away.

I just deliverd5 brand new Acer Veriton 4630G computers to a customer
- come with win7 downgrade option on win8 pro 64 preinstalled. Can
move to win8 at no extra cost when required. Not cheap at $630 C with
4gb Ram, i5, and 500gb hdd