Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Spehro Pefhany Spehro Pefhany is offline

Default LG hombot robot vacuum cleaner disassembly

On Sat, 12 Apr 2014 09:47:20 -0700, the renowned John Larkin
wrote:

A lot, for an electrical engineer. I've also done, and do, a fair amount of
metal machining, mills and drill presses and bandsaws, too. A bandsaw is more
dangerous than a circular saw.

I won't have a vertical wood bandsaw. I have one of these
http://www.grifdigital.com/metalwork/images/bandsaw.jpg

You put a chunk of metal into it, start it, and go get a coffee. It
shuts itself off when it cuts through. Makes a bit of a racket, but
it's a lot nicer than the way a hacksaw sounds when I'm the one doing
the sawing. ;-)

They're like $250-300, courtesy of Chinese manufacturing. Throw outthe
blade it comes with, and put a nice Starrett bimetal blade on it, and
it's ready for work.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany