Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Flexible endoscope recommendations?

On 12/04/2014 15:57, Theo Markettos wrote:
Roger wrote:
Now, if I could connect it to the USB input of my Android tablet, that
would make it almost acceptable - but I can't find any suitable
apps/software to support that.

Have you tried? If it'll work on a PC without software it might just show
up as a 'webcam'. In which case, some webcam software on Android might do
it - as long as your tablet supports USB OTG (which it probably does in
hardware, but may need a rooted OS if the tablet manufacturer couldn't be
bothered).

Theo

Sadly, it won't work on a PC without software. It comes with a CD
containing Windows drivers - but no support for anything else.

I have a USB OTG cable for my tablet [Google Nexus 10] and that works ok
with USB memory sticks, but I've not had any success with anything else
- such as USB 3G dongles.
--
Cheers,
Roger