Posted to rec.woodworking

Default How to make painted OSB look halfway decent?

On Fri, 11 Apr 2014 15:24:48 -0700 (PDT), Michael
wrote:

On Friday, April 11, 2014 4:13:41 PM UTC-5, Bob La Londe wrote:
"Michael" wrote in message

What's the secret to painting OSB so that it doesn't look like painted

OSB? It doesn't have to be great, just not so cheap-looking.

Thanks.

Indoors or outdoors? If outdoors stucco. If indoors a hopper gun and mud.

I should have been more specific. Outdoor. But as Mike says, maybe I should just use a decent ply.

Thanks.

Or just put siding on it. Aluminum or vinyl, or even hardy-board or
Masonite hardboard siding. ANYTHING looks better than a 4'X8' straw
bale.