Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular.t-mobile,sci.electronics.repair
TJ[_6_] TJ[_6_] is offline

Default Would you file an FTC or FCC complaint for Android T-Mobile ROMlies?

On 04/11/2014 05:47 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 04/08/2014 07:58 AM, TJ wrote:

On 04/07/2014 05:52 PM, The Real Bev wrote:

I should have read this newsgroup before buying the phone. I've found
that people who review products in various "forums" and
sales/manufacturers' websites generally don't have a clue.

Straying a bit off-topic, but the same thing can be said for most user
reviews. Some are done by shills paid by competitors to pan the item.
Some are done by people who have purchased it but haven't even opened
the "box" yet. And some are done by kids, who by definition think they
know everything. Maybe 10% are honest reviews. Trouble is, it can be
hard to find which 10% that is.

I automatically disbelieve any with ****-poor grammar, spelling,
punctuation, etc., as well as those who just sound stupid. I'd guess
less than 10%, but I'm a hopeful pessimist at heart :-(

I'm a farmer. Except for four years at a state university and a two-year
stint in the military at the request of Richard Nixon and The Congress
of The United States, I've always been a farmer.

If you were to look up the word "optimist" in an illustrated dictionary,
you'd probably see a picture of a farmer.

TJ