Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cursitor Doom[_2_] Cursitor Doom[_2_] is offline

Default Flexible endoscope recommendations?

On Fri, 11 Apr 2014 10:51:40 +0100, Roger Mills
wrote:

Indeed. I've got a Maplin all-in-one jobbie, and am not all that
impressed. The picture isn't all that good, and the screen bit
inevitably moves when you manipulate the camera end, so it's difficult
the work out the orientation of what you're looking at. Typical intended
use was things like trying to see where waste pipes went, behind a
kitchen cabinet - but I ended up totally confused!

With hindsight, would I have bought it? No.

I'm getting ****ed off with Maplin lately. Terrible delivery times and
pretty crap quality goods. It's about time Conrad opened up over here;
show those Essex ******* how it's done.