Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

Default LG hombot robot vacuum cleaner disassembly

John Larkin wrote:

I use PCs at work, so I got my wife all Apple stuff, specifically so I
can't be expected to help her with it.

Yeah, I'd never be able to get away with that! My wife didn't even know
how to turn off her car alarm when she set it off. Some "helpful"
people started pulling fuses out of the car, and she ended up driving for
half a day with no stop lights and having to override the gearshift
interlock. She had to call me so I could tell her "just lock and unlock
the car with the key and it turns off the alarm."

I've got almost everybody running Linux of various versions, I do
network backups when I get around to it, mostly it all works.

Jon