Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
John Larkin[_3_] John Larkin[_3_] is offline

Default LG hombot robot vacuum cleaner disassembly

On Thu, 10 Apr 2014 18:50:31 GMT, Jan Panteltje
wrote:

On a sunny day (Thu, 10 Apr 2014 09:16:12 -0700) it happened John Larkin
wrote in
:

I avoid battery-powered tools. They are wimpy, and the batteries will die in a
year or two.

You have a cellphone?

Sure, a simple one. I charge it about every other week, and I've
replaced the battery once. But it's not a power tool.

You're not going to get a horsepower or so out of a battery for long,
especially when the battery is two years old.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com