Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default gas price

On Thu, 10 Apr 2014 14:19:52 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 4/10/2014 2:55 PM, gopher stew wrote:
"Bubba" wrote in message ...
The Shell stations in my area all have those loud obnoxious pumps that blast advertising at you while you fill your tank.

So I always go to the BP station where the pumps are nice and quiet.

check with the state or your insurance agent. if these video terminals don't meet nec class i division 2 requirements they can't be used near the pumps.

You can be sure they do is a big deal. They do give
some news and weather too.

Seriously? I thought it was just a stunt on some late-night tv
program.

My gosh. http://www.gstv.com/