Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Can welding Oxygen be used in place of medical oxygen?

On Thursday, April 10, 2014 11:01:08 AM UTC-4, DD_BobK wrote:
ChairMan wrote:

I'll note you used another nym back then.

yet he wants to know how stupid it makes basshammer look,

yet he's the stupid mofo that has to morph daily to avoid

killfiles.

Chairman -

It's clear that homeguy is raising points and bring up facts and logic

that you either won't or can't refute in a clear and rational way, and

it seems to upset you.

I suggest you chill out and relax and just take it all in as our

country, our economy and way of life disintigrates in front of our eyes.

Homelessguy and facts, logic? Good grief, that does not compute.

He's a clueless troll with a serious penis envy directed at the USA.
As nestork correctly pointed out, there are all kinds of real
attrocities going on in the world today. North Korea, Central African
Republic, Syria, Putin gobbling up the Ukraine. Yet all this dope
drones on about in one OT post after another is the USA?